Symbols and logos shown on this page may be copyrighted or trademarked by their respective owners. You must have the owner’s permission to copy any copyrighted material or a trademark.

Single post from

Wednesday, May 25, 2005

What Nurses Know Column

I'm Pat Carroll, a registered nurse in CT and admirer of Teri's. I am committed to helping this movement however I can. I write a weekly consumer health column for the NY Daily News. Here's a sample for you; I take questions at NYDN@whatnursesknow.com

The National Nursing Network Organization Team—Wednesday, May 25, 2005  

 Comments (2)

Add a comment

Blogger Jessica 
OMG Teri. You do rock!

I think I missed the Tom Hartman show. Can you post a link to the archive if it's available?
Anonymous Cheryl 
Hi, Pat. Thanks for posting a link to your column. I will have to check back frequently on the site.

Teri, I was thinking of you today. I went to do my grocery shopping at my local organic place and noticed once again this Nurses Advocacy group sign. I always wondered what the group was. Apparently, they advocate on behalf of patients. So cool. They are also one of the groups, it turns out, I sent your article too. I am going to go back some time when they are open and see if they want to get involved in this National Nurse initiative.

Great going, nurses! I certainly have loved my allopathic nurses much more than my docs. Lol

It's nice to see you just got this site up. You may have to get a web team because as the movement gets more steam, you are going to have lots of visitors!