Looking for ways to help make the Office of the National Nurse a reality? Here is what you can do to help:
1. Write a personal letter of support to your members of Congress.
2. Call the nursing organizations you belong to and tell their leaders you support legislation for a National Nurse.
3. Encourage nursing organizations/groups/individuals to write their own letters of support to Rep. Lois Capps.
4. Write letters to the editor of your local newspapers and nursing journals you subscribe to.
5. Purchase buttons and bumper stickers at www.cafepress.com/nationalnurse
6. Donate color Xerox printing for the National Nurse informational packets-drop Teri an email if you can help with this.
7. Sign up to receive the National Nurse newsletter at www.nationalnurse.blogspot.com
8. Write Teri at firstname.lastname@example.org with your comments, suggestions, and ideas.
Picture-PCC Nursing Students, Class of 2006
The National Nursing Network Organization Team—Monday, September 26, 2005