The National Nursing Network Organization (NNNO) wishes to acknowledge those individuals who are working to further the momentum for a National Nurse. During the NNNO’s last Board meeting, the Directors felt the timing was right for establishing an Advocacy Team. The Advocacy Team is composed of members who have performed a variety of activities in the past including:
· Visiting their US Representative’s office
· Writing an article or letter to the editor about HR 4601 The National Nurse Act of 2010
(or legislation like HR 4601)
· Fundraising for the National Nurse Campaign
· Presenting The National Nurse Act of 2010 to professional organizations
· Gaining their organization’s endorsement for current legislation.
· Assisting with projects such as compiling data or research for the NNNO Board of Directors.
· Designing artwork that can be used on the National Nurse websites.
· Providing leadership and guidance to the NNNO Board of Directors.
Advocacy Team members are now posted on a web page that is linked to http://nationalnurse.org
and they will also be recognized in the National Nurse newsletter.
The National Nursing Network Organization Team—Sunday, November 07, 2010